The Bosch GBM9-16 Mixer handles a wide variety of materials, from paint to plaster and more. It has variable speed control, and it has both forward and reverse operation at 0-700 no-load RPM. The all-ball bearing motor and precision-cut steel gears deliver plenty of power for high-torque mixing jobs. Higher speed is best for materials with low viscosity such as paint or sealing compounds. Lower speed, higher torque mixing works for mortar or epoxy resin. It features a 360 rotatable D handle, for maximum comfort. It diminishes vibration while allowing the user to adjust to the desired position. The heavy-duty 5/8 In. keyed chuck allows the tool to support a large variety of accessories. It features a tough, lightweight magnesium front housing for durability. It has a two-finger trigger design for easier mixing.
Variable-speed motor - provides high-torque power
Powerful 9.0 Amp motor - generates outstanding torque for mixing materials such as cement plaster and epoxy resin
Rotatable 360 D-handle design - allows user to hold the mixer in the best position
Heavy-duty keyed chuck - supports a wide variety of accessories
Variable-speed and reversing switch - for greater user control
Two-finger trigger design - for ease of operation
Ergonomic handle with soft grip - for increased comfort
Precision-cut steel gears - furnishes outstanding torque transfer
Magnesium front housing - for increased durability
Extra-long 8 Ft. rubber cord with three-prong ground plug - offers greater versatility on the jobsite
Chuck Design: Keyed
Chuck Size: 5/8 in
Max. Hole Diameter in Steel-Twist Drill Bit: 1/2"
No Load RPM: 0-700
Rating: 120 V
Size: Spindle - 1/2" - 20"
Includes: (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Chuck Key
Stephenson's Online Shipping Policy
• To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $100 or more before tax.
• Free shipping applies to stephensons.ca online orders only.
• Free shipping is subject to change without any notice.
• Free shipping only applies to shipping addresses within Ontario, Canada. Orders shipped outside of Ontario may incur additional fees.
• Oversize/overweight products that need to be delivered via Stephenson’s in-house delivery network or freight carriers may not be eligible for free shipping.
• Orders that are picked up in store rather than receiving free shipping will not qualify for any additional discounts.
• Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled or returned, resulting in a total purchase of less than $100.
WHEN AND HOW ONLINE ORDERS ARE SHIPPED AND DELIVERED
• Shipping available to Canadian residences only.
• Orders are shipped directly to the Canadian shipping address you have provided.
• Delivery time of the shipment will depend on which province we are shipping to, usually 1-5 business days from the time ordered.
• We ship most orders via Canpar Express standard ground but reserve the right to change courier service at any time.
• Oversize/overweight products may be shipped via Stephenson’s in-house delivery network.
• In most circumstances, shipments are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, usually between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm local time.
• All deliveries require a signature. If you are not at the address of delivery at the time of shipment, please follow the instructions left by the courier.
• Orders may be shipped separately due to product availability or dimensions and may arrive at different days/times.